Dragonescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonescape

The dragons have come into their own world where they can reign in peice. But there are dark dragons lurking, waiting to snap from their dark corners. But there can be peice, and it will come with time. Join the good, the bad or the neutral and have fun ^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nfl jerseys square

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nfl jerseys square Empty Nfl jerseys square Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 am

uggboots165

There, in the middle of the dallas cowboys jerseys open space— it was noon— a burning sun — a girl was dancing— but a creature so beautiful that God would have preferred her before the Virgin— would have chosen her to be His mother— if she had existed when He became man.I recalled the snares which Satan had already laid for me. The creature before me had such supernatural beauty as could only be of heaven or hell.I watched thee long till suddenly I trembled with horror— I felt that Fate was laying hold on me.
Twas then I caught sight of the devil’s snare, cleveland browns jerseys and I no longer doubted that thou camest from hell, and that thou wast sent from thence for my perdition. I believed it.All that should have kept awake fell asleep in my soul, and like those who perish in the snow, I found pleasure in yielding to that slumber. All at once thou didst begin to sing.Then I fell into the embrasure of the window, more stark and helpless than a statue loosened from the pedestal.
I had recourse to all my remedies— the cloister, the altar, labour, books. Useless folly! Oh, how hollow does science sound when a head full of passion strikes against it in despair! Knowest thou, girl, what it was that now came between me and my books?I sought thee out, I saw thee again. Woe is me! When I had seen thee twice, I longed to see thee a thousand times, to gaze at thee forever. After that— how stop short on that hellish incline?— after nfl jerseys that my soul was no longer my own.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum